I designed my website to conform to the requirements of WCAG 2.0 at Level AA. Conformance is measured on a page-by-page basis and to the best of my knowledge, all pages on my website currently meet or exceed that standard.
If you experience any difficulty in using my website, please let me know and I'll do my best to make any necessary changes. If you want to make your computer easier to use on all websites, AbilityNet has lots of information to help:
- Make your mouse easier to use
- Use your keyboard instead of a mouse
- Talk to your device
- Make your device talk to you
- Make text larger
- Change your colours
- Magnify the screen
This website uses HTML5 and CSS3, with the CSS being preprocessed and compiled from Sass. It's built on top of the Foundation front-end framework. Foundation has an emphasis on semantics and accessibility, with components that are keyboard-accessible and screen reader-friendly.
- Deque aXe
- Lea Verou's Contrast Ratio Calculator
- Calculates the contrast ratio between any two valid CSS colours and measures it against the AA and AAA requirements of WCAG. Lots of similar tools are available.